Monday, July 6, 2009

Miner: Version 2 (and 3)

Here is a second take on the miner look from a previous post. Sterk still wears the Expert Goldminer's Hat and blue workman's shirt, but this time the legs are Brown Linen Pants with Willow Belt (of the Monkey). I am not yet satisfied with the boots, trying Haal'eshi Boots (of the Boar) this time though I think they make him look too jackbooted.


I am very pleased, though, with his dual wielded mining tools. Along with the cold iron pick, I picked up The Shoveler for around 50g in the AH and am certain there are many other times I'll be glad I had a shovel onhand.

It is amazing what transformations are possible just by changing headgear. Slapping on the black Fireheart Skullcap (of Spirit) makes a prospector out of the hard rock miner. I will do another version based on this hat with the yellow lumberjack shirt and blue overalls one of these days...




No comments:

Post a Comment